Monday, March 23, 2009

What grace is given to me



On my German Blog I have a series called What grace is given to me (Referring to a quote out of the first LOTR movie). Life isn't always easy, at least the circumstances try to say this to you. So it is good to remember what God has done and what wonderful things happened. Time to say THANKS. To stand in awe what grace is given to me...

  • Gift of Thankfulness: First of all I am so amazed about the gift of knowing the power of thanfulness. There are so many people who have everything they need and all they do is complaining! They have no clue for what they can be thankful. How precious is it when you are grateful! I am happy to know about the secret. You do not only see what good happens to you it does even lift you up!
    "He who sacrifices thank- offerings honours me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God " Psalm 50:23
  • Jesus in my Life: I am so glad that Jesus is in my Life. Years ago I haven't been so happy about it. Cause I never made an "Amacing Grace" experience, how Jesus deleivered me from the traps of sin and lead me into wonderful freedom. But after a drastic experience some years ago I am so grateful that there is no day I can remember that I did not know Jesus.
    It was always clear what my church would be - through all the good and bad years. I never had to search long for the right one, what is truth, is there truth at all, what religion is true, which church, shall I give my life to Jesus? No, that was always no question at all. Thank you Jesus! You are the best! I love you!
  • God's Speaking: It is always wonderful to hear God speaking. I am glad if I can help and encourage others through prophetic words. But it's nice to when God speaks clearly to me and helps me along the way.
    I heard God saying that I should keep working at the Deutsche Post as long as He tells me. I was not sure if I heard him rightly. Because I did not like the idea so much to stay there. But after I had talked and prayed with some people, some preachings and finally through a personal prophecy by Stefan Driess I now clearly know that I am at the right place there. It is nice that such words are not totally new but confirm things I already received from the Lord. Now I clearly know and can invest me there with all my heart.
    It is nice to have a feeling what God wants from me and what not. There is a situation, a short prayer and then comes a direct answer. Often it is in direct conflict with what my feelings would tell me to do. But it is good :)
  • Divine Appointments: I am amazed how God grants me precious friendships. I meet some new people getting to know them. And I sense here is something special, something we share though we do not know each other. and the other person feels the same. Some of this friends are far away, we rarely see us and talk to each other. But when we meet it is very special because you do understand each other without many words. I am excited how this relationships will develop.
  • A special gift: Some days after Christmas I met with an old friend who was just travelling by. We absolutely should meet cause he would have a gift for me. He said that I would not want to wait for it if we were not able to meet... But what could this possibly be?
    We had 10 minutes after he arrived with his wife at the Central station heading to the airport. He handed over to me a big box. Unpacking it I found a brandnew cell phone! Really nice, cool design and with extra functions (I never had that before): MP3 Player, photo function and other gadgets. Pretty cool, big time better than the one I had before. That has been a gift too!

  • My Church: I am glad about my church, the Jesus Freaks München. Of course not everything is good, there are some things I don't like. But we have really cool people there, some good friends, some of our services are really cool. I feel God and he touches me deeply. God is close as I never have experienced him before. There is a quality in it I did not have before although I sensed God and experienced Him in many great ways.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home