Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pfingstpanzer: Special worship


Today I want to introduce you something special. Yesterday I received a friend request on MySpace. I looked on the site and listened to the songs. I liked this one so much that I am playing it in loops since then:

I lay my hands into yours, Lord (the one I adore) anhören

The whole is called Pfingstpanzer (something like pentecostal tank). It's a project of Markus Bender (called Benderhead) from Hamburg, Germany. I know Bender for a long time now. He has been with the Jesus Freaks Hamburg since the early days (unfortunately the JF Hamburg are no more - at least officially). I always liked Bender leading worship. He has played in a lot of cool bands, now i.e. Rodeo Five.

With Pfingstpanzer he provides worship songs he has written. And to get an idea how the stuff sounds he has simply recorded the songs and made them downloadable. A very cool thing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home