Friday, July 13, 2007

Prophesy: Eyes and Wings


There is a prophesy that comes to mind again and again in these days. It's somehow very old. But it always touched and challenged me. It is from at least 1999 or earlier. And it is more accurate than ever today. I think that it is important for these very days. So I will type it to you here. You can find it on a CD of the Praying the Bible- series.

Eyes and Wings (Stacey Campbell)
What Ezekiel kept seeing was eyes everywhere, there was all these wheels and they all had eyes all the way around them. Eyes everywhere. And the verse in Isaih with all the wings, he had wings on the front and back. Andy eyes and wings just keep coming to mind. Eyes and wings, eyes and wings... eyes and wings!

Eyes and wings, they are part of the nature of God.

I feel what the Lord is saying that the Lord wants us to plant here, I have the sense that the Lord is showing me that everybody is looking for a model. But there is no model, there is no models. And feel the whole church knows what is up. Even the outreach laid person knows that these are very toublesome times. And they don't know where to go and they don't know how to get there.

And I feel there is this knowledge without the ability to get anywhere like this understanding. And I feel like the Lord is calling us to - with the eyes and wings part - is
1) to see what the lord is doing and
2) to get wings to get there

And I feel like the Lord is calling us to begin to model not only for the nations but for this local city.

Eyes and wings... what to do and how to get there, what to do and how to get there, what to do and how to get there?

And now we have to get the people eyes. And I feel we don't really know the fullness of this thing but the eyes and the wings are very very important. It's like the whole thing of Isaiah and the Lord looks for that. And like in the times of David there are times in periods in the church with a lot of unrest but someone got to do it differently but someone got to break totally out of the mold someone got to create a container for the time.

Someone got to create a container for the time. And they can't go to the past to look for it. Some of it have never been done before and especially the final hour. Haven't I said throughout my word, throughout my word there is coming a generation there is coming a final hour of the church that will be different than any other that will be different.


(perhaps some of the words I haven't heard right, but you get the idea...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home