Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally again in the Ethopian Restaurant



People who know me know that I love to go to foreign restaurants especially to the Ethopian. I do not often have the chance to do it. The greater is my luck and joy when I can do it! Last Weekend my old friend Ernst Frank who now has a ministry in Belgium (the first Christian daycare center for children in Belgium) visited Munich.

On Friday evening we had a great evening together at this restaurant: Blue Nile. Was good to talk a little longer than usually and to update about what'S going in each others lifes. Talked a lot about Lakeland/ Florida and freshfire (there is a great extraordinary revival going on). I did not know all that happens there. I can tell you a lot!!! :) The level what is happening there is very high. I want to have it!

I've got a new camera someone gave to me as a present for my last trip to the nations. Good to document my trips. But it is also good to show what happens in my daily life :) Here you go!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home