Sunday, June 29, 2008

Freshfire: Revival in Lakeland/ Florida


I don't know if you heard about it. But there is revival breaking out in Lakeland/ Florida. At the beginning of April there was a healing conference of about a few days. But suddenly they realised that is bigger than just a conference so they continued. There were happening a lot of miracles, healings, appearances of angels, raising of the dead. They are now in a big tent with about 10,000 people every night. People from all over the world are coming to receive an impartation.

The leading figure is Todd Bentley, a young man full of tatoos and piercing. I like him a lot. It is very inspiring to watch and hear him.

There is a live stream every night via God.TV. As the programs are beginning at 1.30 a.m. of our time I am not able to watch so often. But during my free days I try to be watching live as often as possible. It is great to see what God is doing there.

The worship is so intense every time. One reason why I like it so much that I am so one in the spirit what happens there. There are prophetic things that I received over the years and other thing I heard and read that seem to fulfill now or to begin to fulfill. So awesome!

It is a great inspiration to hear what they say about revial, about pressing in and breaking through.

Here you can watch live:
www.freshfire.ca
www.god.tv

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Caron said...

please, please see: http:www.justinpeters.org and watch "demo."

God bless you!

2:36 pm  
Blogger Jocky said...

Hello Caron,
thank you for coming on my blog. God bless you so much!

I watched some minutes of the demo. But what do you want me to tell me?

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home