Wednesday, June 11, 2008

JFM: A powerful service





On Sunday we again had a pretty cool service. We now meet in a bar called Café Kosmos. There was much of the power of God present. Not only that you could feel the presence of God but there really was power in it. I do not often sense it in my body, I was full of energy. Would have liked to pray for more people. Somewhere the energy has to go^^.

Wolfi from the nearby city of Landshut led us into the worship. He brought some people with him. Nice to have you here. He really rocked the house. Feel free to come more often :)

My dear friend Ernsti, our Belgium missionary, preached. He has been long in Munich and we led together the Jesus Freaks München for a time. His sermon was full of energy and power. He emphasized that the gospel does not come in nice words and good arguments but in power. And so it was: very powerful. Cool - mooooore!

Actually such a service should not be something extraordinary or special. It should be normal. Should be lowlevel, normal. Special would be something more or something above.


Afterwards I went to a parting party of friends. They will move to England on the end of June. Met some nice people there. Had to tell them of my final trip. In the end we worshipped together and blessed the married couple. Had some nice impressions for them. Anointed them with a breakthrough anointing.
They said to me that it totally fitted into that what God is talking to them again and again.
When I just was about to go I had a deep talk with the couple on the doorstep. It is really exciting when you meet people with one spirit and one heart. Nice to see how God connects people. Yeah!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home